Monday 27 April 2015

Are Jews Hacking my Account to Delete Posts?

There was a post on the blog Philologica where I linked to Brother Nathanael, this video:

Greece Resists IMF Swindle
Brother Nathanael
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73qPJAWqslc


I also, on same post, stated that I would be for Tsipras if he would convert, either to Greek Orthodoxy or even better to Catholicism and swear the oath of installation on the Holy Bible.

This post has vanished.

Also, there was a post, I think from last year and this blog, where I linked to a video in which I think it was Alex Jones who tried to interview some Bilderberger or sth on whether he had been to Bohemian Grove and got answer it was none of his business. The guy also told the journalist he disrespected him, as far as I recall also for filming in Bohemian Grove.

I consider it sabotage and "entrave à la liberté d'expression" (a crime in French law) to hack my account to delete these blog posts.

Writing on these blogs is my work, such hacker acts are devaluating my blogs by removing content.

Hans Georg Lundahl
Nanterre UL
Saint Peter Canisius
27-IV-2015

No comments:

Post a Comment