Friday 28 July 2017

Roosevelt and Nimrod


Mark Shea connected to an article on Trump's speech before Boy Scouts.

The article quoted another speech by Roosevelt:

“When you go out into life, you have come to understand that the individual in your community who always says ‘I can’t’ or ‘I won’t’ or ‘I don’t,’ the individual who by inaction or by opposition slows up honest, practical, far-seeing community effort, is the fellow who is holding back civilization and holding back the objectives of the Constitution of the United States,” Roosevelt said.


Those who have followed what I have been saying about Tower of Babel, rocketry, Göbekli Tepe on the blogs Philologica and Creation vs Evolution, those of you who have will know that I think this is about what I think Nimrod was saying about the family and little tribe of Heber and his son Peleg.

Nimrod thought the "tower" - I think the Biblical words could describe a three step rocket meant to bring us to "the stars" and above - was civilisation and the objectives of the mankind state in Shinar (with outliers rather than colonies elsewhere).

Nimrod thought that those refusing to participate, perhaps on excuses like "it's against God who created us and saved us from the Flood", perhaps on other excuses when that didn't help, were indeed:

"the individual in your community who always says ‘I can’t’ or ‘I won’t’ or ‘I don’t,’ the individual who by inaction or by opposition slows up honest, practical, far-seeing community effort"


And that is why Nimrod made himself a "mighty hunter before the Lord", i e a slave hunter.

Wonder why Mark Shea was so much more irate about the speech of Trump than about that former speech by Roosevelt?

Hans Georg Lundahl
Suresnes / Puteaux
Sts Victor I Martyr
and Innocent I Confessor, Popes
28.VII.2017

Update : links to the blogs added/HGL

No comments:

Post a Comment